The Restaurant Service
As it is well known, the hotels` ratings all around the world depend directly on the quality of the services provided. And to ensure the hotel`s prosperity and high-level occupancy, the service quality must be outstanding and anticipating the clients` needs.
The mission of this training program:
- This program aims at cultivating specialists in hospitality industry.
- In the process of the training program, the specialists learn the necessary skills and the important details of the profession “cross functional employee of the restaurant service”.
Upon the training completion:
- an employee obtains the knowledge and skills necessary for the profession “cross functional employee of the restaurant service”;
- an employee undergoes the compulsory professional assessment;
- each employee gets the opportunity to take part in the professional competitions;
- Adding to that, each employee receives the individually worked out plan for the further professional skill development.
The common topics for the training sessions:
- introduction to the hotel organizational structure;
- introduction to the restaurant service professional activities;
- orientation at hotels;
- occupational safety rules;
- general information on hotels;
- introduction to the study of the “Standards”;
- occupational safety training at the working place;
- the assortment of glass, porcelain, textiles used in the department;
The additional training course session:
- the telephone etiquette, standard phraseology;
- receiving reserves on the phone;
- the standards of professional appearance;
- the introduction to the competencies of hotel employees;
- the course of excellent service. Part 1. The excellent service employing the internal standards;
- the course of excellent service. Part 2. Receiving feedback from customers for service quality development;
- the course of excellent service. Part 3. The etiquette in hospitality industry;
- the course of excellent service. Part 4. The luxury in hospitality industry;
- Receiving the customer feedback;
- The usage of the guest name;
- Working at the buffet line.